About Our Planned Gifts Program
The Sturdy Memorial Foundation Legacy Society honors members of our community who have provided for Sturdy Memorial Hospital in their estate plans. For decades we have benefited from the generosity of special friends who have furthered Sturdy's mission of helping to deliver the best care possible for our patients. Planned gifts for programmatic support, capital improvements, breakthrough technology, and funds to assist the needy, have allowed for Sturdy to improve its facilities and directly help patients.
Participation in Sturdy's Legacy Society is simple.
There are many ways to provide for Sturdy in your plans including:
- Bequest: Name Sturdy in your will with a set amount or percent of your estate
- Life Insurance: Designate Sturdy as the beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Donor Advised Fund: Name Sturdy as the successor of your donor advised fund
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Name Sturdy as the beneficiary of an annuity
- Unitrust: Set up a trust to benefit Sturdy.
By providing for Sturdy in your plans, you will receive:
- Recognition in Sturdy publications
- Invitations to Sturdy special events and programs
- Space naming and recognition opportunities
- Potential tax benefits
Setup Your Future Plans Today
Providing support for Sturdy Memorial Hospital in your future plans is the most special gift of all. Your commitment today will positively impact the lives of so many in the future.
Send Us An Email To Join The Legacy Society