MySturdyHealth Patient Portal
MySturdyHealth is the Sturdy Memorial Patient Portal from Cerner, our electronic health record provider. MySturdyHealth provides you with the ability to access and manage portions of your personal medical record. Please note that MySturdyHealth only displays patient information that occurred on or after October 19, 2020.
Log In Here
If you have are having trouble accessing the MySturdyHealth Patient Portal, please call the Patient Portal help line at 508-236-8633.
What is Cerner?
Cerner is our electronic health record (EHR) provider. Cerner allows our providers at both the Hospital and our Associates outpatient medical offices to connect on one secure platform. This helps streamline and coordinate your care and provides you with access to the MySturdyHealth patient portal where your medical information from all your Sturdy providers can be found.
What services can I access with the MySturdyHealth Patient Portal?
With MySturdyHealth you can access and connect to Sturdy Memorial Hospital and Sturdy Memorial Associates whenever it is convenient to you making it easier to:
- Request an appointment from your provider
- Send and receive messages to and from you Sturdy care team
- Request prescription refills
- Review your medication list and instructions
- Review your hospital test results such as lab and radiology results
- View your immunization records
- Update your personal information
- Stay connected to Sturdy Memorial for important and timely updates
- View and pay your bills for both the Hospital and Associates