Column Health and Sturdy Memorial have partnered to provide the Attleboro community with access to innovative, best-in-class outpatient addiction treatment.
Our partnership is based on shared values of providing the highest quality comprehensive treatment and sustained recovery for people with substance use disorders. Our goal is to meaningfully impact the lives of those struggling with Substance Use Disorder and Addiction by meeting patients where they are, and delivering care when and where they need it most.
If you or someone you know needs help with a substance use disorder, please call us at 844-265-8661 to make an appointment.
Treatment plans are tailored to each patient to ensure all needs are met. The average patient treatment is about 18-24 months.
Rapid consultation assessments for
substance use disorders.
- Same day intakes - no waiting lists.
- Access to all modalities of treatment.
Access to therapy, groups, and medication assisted treatment(MAT) with Suboxone and Vivitrol.
- Free rideshare assistance for any visit.
A non-punitive, non-abstinence treatment
Mobile tools to support remote treatment and 24/7 peer recovery support.
- All major insurances accepted. No cost for MassHealth patients.
What To Expect
The patient journey through Column Health | Sturdy Memorial Hospital treatment will look like this:
- Intake Phase: Meet with Physicians, therapists and toxicology
- Phase One: Weekly visits
- Phase Two: Bi-weekly visits
- Phase Three: Monthly visits
- Maintenance: Ongoing access to treatment and individualized visit plans.
Phases can be repeated to ensure patient needs are met.