Multiple Sclerosis Program
The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center
Our MS Center has provided specialized and coordinated care for people with MS since 1995. Our goal is to minimize the impact of the disease while maximizing each person's physical and emotional well-being. We utilize a multidisciplinary team approach to optimally address the complex needs of people with MS.
Skilled neurologists, nurses, physical therapists, social workers, and others work together to offer a wide range of services. These services include:
- Medical management of MS and related symptoms
- Management of Medtronic pump for pain and spasticity
- BOTOX® for migraine headaches and spasticity
- Infusion therapy including intravenous steroids and TYSABRI
- Physician and nursing services, physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT), social services, and speech/language assessments
- Individual PT exercise programs and referrals for outpatient PT
We hold support groups on a regular basis, to learn more view our Classes & Events listing or contact The MS Center.