"Eat to Thrive" Cooking Demonstrations
Sturdy Memorial's Melissa Lamb RD, LDN, CNSC and Rachel Tigano, RD, LDN demonstrate how cancer survivors can create a quick, flavorful and inexpensive meals. Stay tuned for more meals!
"Eat To Thrive” LIVE with Melissa Lamb and Rachel Tigano creating a Mediterranean Bowl the whole family can enjoy!
- 15 oz can low sodium garbanzo beans
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- 5.5 oz jar green olives
- 6 oz container 0% plan Greek yogurt
- 10 oz tub hummus
- 8.8 oz bag Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice, Brown
- 1 cup diced tomato
- ½ cup red onion
- Hot sauce as desired
- Fresh dill as desired
- Heat Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice per instructions
- Diced up red onion, tomato, and dill
- Rinse off garbanzo beans in the sink
- Drain olives from can and jar in strainer in the sink
- Place rice on bottom of bowl
- Place olives, tomato, and red onion
- Top with Greek yogurt, hummus, hot sauce, and dill
Place in refrigerator and enjoy for lunch all week long!