We are working closely with local and state health departments, as well as with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention with a continued focus on emergency preparedness. We currently have the needed supplies, staffing, and space identified to serve patients who may need us. Should you wish to donate items to further enhance our supplies, please contact 508-236-8008.
For view our Phase 1 reopening attestation form, click here.
We will use this website to continue to provide you with timely, factual information on COVID-19 as it develops.
In an effort to meet the needs of our patients during the COVID-19 outbreak, we have launched TeleHealth Services with our Sturdy Memorial Associates providers.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever (≥ than 100°)
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
How to Protect Yourself
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw it in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practice social distancing.
- Avoid mass gatherings.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible
Read more about proper hand hygiene
What to do if you're sick
If you're experiencing cold or flu like symptoms:
- Stay home, except to get medical care.
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home.
- Call ahead before visiting a doctor.
- If you are around other people, wear a facemask.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Clean your hands often.
- Clean all "high touch surfaces every day.
- Monitor your symptoms.
- If your condition gets worse, seek medical attention
- Before seeking medical attention, call your healthcare provider.
Information adapted from the guidelines put out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Visit the CDC Coronavirus website for additional information and resources.