A support group for people with lymphedema, and their family members and caregivers. Treatment and management strategies will be discussed.
Lymphedema Services Include:
- Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Compression Bandaging
- Follow-up with Lymphedema Therapist after Six Months
- Skin and Nail Care Education
- Instructions in Self Care
- Fitting for Proper Compression Garments
The topic of this class is "Lymphedema in the Pandemic" - hosted by Nancy Hardy, OTR/L, CLT-LANA. This is a virtual Zoom meeting. Participants must register to receive the meeting link. We will not be meeting in person.