A support group for people with lymphedema, and their family members and caregivers. Treatment and management strategies will be discussed.
Lymphedema Services Include:
- Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Compression Bandaging
- Follow-up with Lymphedema Therapist after Six Months
- Skin and Nail Care Education
- Instructions in Self Care
- Fitting for Proper Compression Garments
The topic of this class is "Lymphedema in the Pandemic" - hosted by Nancy Hardy, OTR/L, CLT-LANA.
Please note at this time we are currently not holding this support group and are planning to resume in the Fall. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Physical Therapy Department 508-236-7380.