A support group for people with lymphedema, and their family members and caregivers. Treatment and management strategies will be discussed.
Lymphedema Services Include:
- Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Compression Bandaging
- Follow-up with Lymphedema Therapist after Six Months
- Skin and Nail Care Education
- Instructions in Self Care
- Fitting for Proper Compression Garments
The topic of this class is "Exercise and Lymphedema" - hosted by Lauren Riccardi DPT, OCS, CSCS
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Physical Therapy Department 508-236-7380.