Don't Delay Your Healthcare
We understand there may be some reluctance to come to the Hospital or visit your doctor's office--but please don't delay your healthcare out of fear, doing so could result in more harm. If you're having a medical emergency, our Emergency Department is ready to care for you, safely.
If you are feeling unwell but don't believe it requires emergency care, please connect with your physician's office or call our Urgent Care Center. Our providers at Sturdy Memorial Associates have been available and seeing patients throughout the duration of this pandemic and will continue to do so. Most of our providers are offering TeleHealth for conditions that don't require an office visit.
We are being thoughtful and diligent in our plans to slowly bring patients back for necessary care while maintaining safety for our employees and patients. In light of the Governor's announcement of the phased reopening, we will continue to adjust these plans as we move forward towards recovery together.
We are committed to keeping you safe. Over the past several weeks we've implemented a number of measures to keep you safe while you are in our care. These include:
- Screening every patient and employee that comes into the Hospital and our Practices.
- Ensuring we have appropriate levels of personal protective equipment.
- Use of masks and face coverings by everyone in our facilities.
- Separate treatment areas for COVID-19 and non COVID-19 care.
- Extensive cleaning of all areas within our facilities to further reduce risk of exposure.
- Social distancing measures put in place.
- Continuation of our restricted visitation policy.
We're committed to our community. For over 100 years, caring for our community has been at the foundation of everything we do. Despite these uncertain times, we remain committed to providing you and your families with the same patient-focused care that we've provided for decades. We are proud to be a part of this community and are grateful for your continued support. Stay safe, stay well, and come to us when you need our care.