Sturdy Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive Benefits Program for employees, including:
- Direct Deposit for Paychecks
- Earned Time/Paid Holidays/Long-Term Illness
- Educational Loan Forgiveness Program
- Employee Activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Pet Health Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Retirement Plans: Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution (403B)
- Savings Bonds through Payroll Deduction
- Service Awards
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
Nurses are an integral part of Sturdy Memorial's success and their experience is vital in clinical areas such as the Emergency Care Center (ECC),
Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Medical/Surgical, Operating Room, and Maternity Departments. Nurses usually have the option of full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
The Augat Imaging Center offers a full range of imaging services to our patients and uses the latest technology including bone density, computed tomography (CT),
EEG/EMG, EKG, general radiology, angiography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammography, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and vascular lab. Positions in the department include
X-ray Technologists, Ultrasonagraphers, Echocardiographers, and CT Technicians.
The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), which is considered the leader in laboratory quality assurance.
Our laboratory is capable of performing a multitude of testing including blood chemistry, hematology, microbiology, and cytology.
Clinical laboratory positions include Phlebotomists, Cytotechnologists, and Histologists.
back to top